Wednesday, October 1, 2008

EEE box on PIXMANIA


For a long time now, I'm waiting for the new Asus baby to come out in Europe. Yep, I'm talking about the Eee box. They gave us a minisite, a commercial and it is even available in the US and Asia.

And what about Europe you might ask (well al least I do). Well it's coming my friends, it's coming this month to a shop near you (wherever that may be). I bought my Eee PC at pixmania and yes they sell the Eee box now too. But, they don't have it in stock.

Oh, what should I do, what should I do. It has a very nice price: € 229 + € 10 shipping = € 239,00 That's cheaper then all the dutch shops selling it. I'll wait some more, but I don't know how much longer I'll be able to resist.

And why do you need it, you ask? It is a perfect mythtvbox not for HD, but that isn't a problem. We simply don't have HD.

Ah and yes it comes with Windows XP, the Linux version doesn't seem to be available anywhere . Mmm, kind of weird.


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buy it! And then let us know if Mythtv works on it.
Should be a nice desktop to...