Saturday, January 3, 2009

USB gadgets are best Christmas gifts

Yep, every year on Christmas Eve, we give each other lot's of gifts. Our family decided to make wish list, so you only get what you have put on your list. Very good idea.

This year(like every other year) I didn't really know what to put on my list. So I decided to go for USB gadgets. And yes here they are.

A cup heater (it has a build in usb-hub) to keep my coffee nicly warm and a windmill to cool it back down so I don't burn my tongue and a light so I can see what I'm drinking.



Best thing about USB gadgets, they work on Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Unix, BSD, ... ;-)


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

LITELOGY-JOHN said...

More usb led lights from another blogger:

http://giftwhole.blogspot.com/2012/10/usb-flex-lamp-usb-laptop-lights-usb.html