Thursday, November 27, 2008

From EeePC 701 to EeePC 901

Yep, my new EeePC has arrived. Why, you may ask. What's wrong with the old one? Well actually, nothing really. But, I needed a very cheap computer that I could use as a lightweight server. So I decided to use an Eee PC. Logically, I will use the old EeePC as server and the new one will become my UMPC.

Well here are some pictures. I could tell you all the differences, but google might help you as well.





This time it has bluetooth build in and a nice manager goes with it. Again I had to go for the French version, because I couldn't a Dutch version with Linux. So first thing I will be doing is changing the language. Not very hard to do, following the directions on this page. So let's try out our new minicomputer.


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently fell in love with the new Macbook so I won't be getting a new eeePC :p

Anonymous said...

Joeri, mss kunnen we dit weekend eens samenzitten en ondertussen een bespreking en vergelijking maken tussen de Eee Pc 901 en de akoya mini ?

Let me know what you think
Eventueel op zaterdag ofzo?